■ ■ ■ ■ ■ HOW TO DELEGATE USING GALLEON ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Galleon is a deployment of Tezori, an open-source wallet frame-work for Tezos, supporting both software and hardware wallets in eight languages on Mac, Windows, and Linux. It has been the first, officially supported by Tezos Foundation, Tezos wallet. It is developed by Cryptonomic, a NYC-based company committed to decentralization and digital sovereignty. It is steadily updated and new features are periodically added.
• Open your Galleon wallet. Create a new wallet or connect your ledger. To download the software and learn how to create or restore a Tezos wallet using Galleon you can click here and watch tutorials. Always remember to save and safely store your mnemonic words and passphrase;
• Click on the tab “Delegate”, in the center-right of your wallet;
• In the “Change Baker Address” space, paste our key: tz1fUjvVhJrHLZCbhPNvDRckxApqbkievJHN
• Select a low fee and insert your wallet password, then click on the “Change Delegate” button;
• You will receive a confirmation popup message: congratulations! You just delegated your tezzies to tezzieland.com!